BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Do you need to puke? I do!

If any of yall have ever read in a car you will know EXACTLY how I am feeling right now and have felt off and on for a week. Its the most nasty, dizzy ,nausteous, headache feeling ever. I thought perhaps it was from low blood sugar but I'm in the middle of a nasty bout of it and I just had a little debbie to see if it would fix it! uh no. I have tried everything and still am getting them. I think its time to see a Doctor. poop on a stick.
My mother in law suggested a inner ear problem which would make alot of sense but since Im still breastfeeding I want to make sure before I take medicine. Im worried I'm going to get dizzy on the stairs while carrying Shane and fall.
excuse me while I go puke.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Maybe you should pee on a stick before pooping on one, if you know what I mean.
If you're not what I think you are, then you probably have a virus. I had this same thing for two weeks--headaches every day, nauseous, dizzy. I'm fine now. I've heard a few other people at church have had this too.

Tasha said...

Well I know 100% Im not preg right now and I peed on a stick a couple days ago to make it 150%. lol its definitly not morning sickness, doenst even feel like that?

rkamin said...

maybe you ate a bite of the baby food you make for baby-blue?

Mrs. Nichole Jordan said...

I do but I just ate several double chocolate chip cookies... sick on sugar... they are just to good to NOT EAT!! sigh...

rkamin said...

time to update!!!!!!!!!!!! Where is the Visit Bekah ticker??!?!