BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Easy Peasy

In a little over two weeks my son and I will be traveling to Texas, we will be there visiting family and friends for four and a half days. I am soooooo very excited!!
I have never traveled with a baby let alone by myself with a baby. I am already trying to figure out what I will need to bring with me. I just know I'm going to forget something all important, like say no binky on the plane? As a mom I have lots of -AGH!!- moments now. Fortunately Baby Blue is a very very happy baby and all he has to do is give me one of his big smiles and I can calm right down. I love being his mama!!

On a side note Baby Blue is now onto bunny hopping crawls and pulling up on things. Hes not cruising yet but its just a matter of time. Hes getting alot better about not smacking his head on our hardwood floors. If he takes after me takes after me at all he will be doomed to a life of just plain clumsy moments. Anyone that has ever been shopping with me knows taking me into a Claire's has always been a bad idea. In one move I can take out an entire rack of earrings. Oh and these stores? NOT stroller friendly. Give a clumsy mom a stroller and she can do as much damage as a toddler.

1 comments:

Grandpa said...

Hi Tasha,

Like the blog! Lot's of pictures of Shane, that's neat! Was hoping to see Baby Blue and U during your Texas Trip! Looks like the pictures will have to do!

Praying for you and your family,
Love,
G