BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Turkey Day!!


I'm thankful for everything God has given me! I have my Hottie who loves me for who I am, a beautiful baby who thinks I'm the greatest thing on earth (except for whatever it is that is obviously more interesting over my shoulder.) I have a gorgeous home, healthy family, the greatest friends and most of all a God who has blessed me so much.
I'm so thankful that my son survived a tumble down some of our stairs and that his angels were working overtime, so that he not just survived but he came away with the littlest pink bump on his head.
Also (this on is my shallow one :) I'm thankful that I'm finally fitting into my pre- pregnancy fat pants. I have a huge stack of pants that fit me before I was pregnant, one of those is my fat pants and two days ago I put them on and THEY FIT. That in and of itself is just plain amazing. I never thought I would see the day that I could wear pre-pregnancy jeans but it happened and YAY!!! When they say 9 months to go back to your body they are right! Who ever "they" are. Now just to get rid of that lovely extra padding I have in the back... Stay tuned for the day I can wear my pre-pregnancy regular jeans and breathe at the same time!!

0 comments: