BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 7, 2009

7-1

That is the score in my head for hits and misses with the potty training. At 12 in the afternoon and my son had already peed 8 times...... I really had no idea he went THAT often. We have been up since 6:30 but thats still alot isn't it? I dont see any road trips in our future. hahah!
Well it would be 6-2 if you count the time he peed OVER the pee guard all over my floor but since he plunked his cute little butt down on the toilet by himself, I'm counting it as a hit.
He has turned into a little man about it too. I will come into the living room to find him sitting there on his toilet with the walmart ad or a book, content to sit and read.
I'm not brave enough to put him in underwear for outings yet. He does still tell me and we run for the toilet but since he only has about a 30 sec warning for me and I don't personally want to carry around 4 changes of clothes we do diapers for now.

0 comments: