BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Its cold outside!!!


The tree is down, the decorations are packed away for next year and this big Baby Blue is potty trained and passy free!!! Its hard to believe my soon to be 22 month old is already such a big boy. My next step is the toddler bed but hey, hes not climbing out of the cage yet so whats the rush?

I have been picking out more paint chips and getting things planned and ready because its time to finally finish painting the rooms in our house. I'm hoping with the winter leaving us shut in and bored that I will get some of the home improvements stuff knocked off my list. At least between colds and sicknesses. We have all been sick and still sick and it seems like our house always becomes one hotbed of sick from October to April. We hop from one sickness to the next with a few days in between of sweet relief. Sharing them with all our friends and family and passing things around just for kicks. I could list the 20 things I do to try to prevent colds and flus but why? Apparently not a single one of them work. If you have a magic cure for the cold, a sure fire way to prevent them or just a suggestion please tell me. I am getting desperate and I'm willing to try just about anything to get all three of us healthy and snot free at once. Sadly this has been my favorite find of the winter. I keep this sweet buy running full blast 24/7, in fact I need to go get one for every room in the house. Its kind of hilarious to think that at 23 I'm thrilled about successful potty training, passy addiction conquering, and cute humidifiers. I never saw this for myself this young but life is so good!


1 comments:

rebekah perez said...

awww, I haven't taken my tree down yet... i was told that your suppose to leave it up till the wise men come on the 5th.....