BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 10, 2010

A Great Cause!!

I have been following a gals blog, Lora Lynn over at Vitafamiliae, for awhile now and have really enjoyed it. She writes about their family life and one of the reasons I love her blog is that it comforts me to know that the weird mom occurrences are actually really normal in mamaland.

Company in the crazytown, mamaland is nice.

This family is also nice :) They have 5 cute kids and have the desire to adopt more and I want to help! For a fund raiser they are selling all natural laundry detergent ground up and combined by them in their own kitchen. Cool right?

This felt like perfect timing. Baby Blue and I are still battling hives from a new commercial laundry detergent that we tried on sunday. I felt like I had found not only the solution to our families ongoing weird skin reactions to ALOT of commercial laundry detergents but a way to help a fellow family out with their adoption.

Even if buying natural detergent isn't for you would you consider adding them to your facebook to help spread the word?

Thanks for taking the time to read!

0 comments: